|Main product Fresh Hot Cocoa|
|Location Brgy. San Juan, Cainta, Rizal|
- Anby - Café guider, she is the one who tell to the costumer about the cafe and what they serves.
- Rossa - Cashier - She is the one who takes the money from paying costumers.
- Lollip - She is the founder of the cafe but she run as the waitress of the cafe.
- Herman - He is the manager of the cafe but he also run as the cocoa maker and all of them are cleaners of the café.
- Lifun he run as the dishwasher at the cafe.
- 4 main chairs (Nearest chairs from Herman's location)
- 20 Tables and Chairs (Surrounds the front of the cafe)
- Telecafé (A TV is set at the café)
- Menu books
- Trailers (Where they use it instead lifting the food with they tray to the costumer)
|Foods and drinks||Price (Jewelpet pound £)|
|Hot Cocoa (with toppings)||£ 1.50|
|Hot Fresh Cocoa (Just Cocoa and Hot water with toppings)||£ 1.00|
|Chocolate Macaron (20 piece per pack)||£ 2.00|
|Ice Chocolate||£ 2.00|
|Cocoa Float (with Coca-Cola)||
|Cocoa with saliva||FREE|
|Hot Choco hotcake||£ 0.25|
|Chocolate Cake (Whole)||£ 12.00|
|Chocolate Cake (1 Slice)||£ 1.00|
|Chocolate rolls||£ 0.75|
|Chocolate rolls (with Cinnamon)||£ 1.00|
|Chocolate Wafar (1 pack with 100 pieces)||£ 3.00|
|White Chocolate Bar (Small)||£ 0.01|
|White Chocolate Bar (Medium)||£ 0.10|
|White Chocolate Bar (Large)||£ 0.50|
|White Chocolate Bar (X-Large)||£ 1.00|
|Chocolate Cupcake||£ 1.10|
|Hot Chocolate (Diet)||£ 1.25|
|Cocoa Cans (1 case)||£ 10.00|
|Cocoa Can (1 can)||£ 3.00|
|Chocolate Statue||£ 30.00|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.